サインイン
user profile
サインイン
user profile
サインイン
user profile
Seller_d5Wdu8Y5nWgSX

Fund request

I made a video call for a fund request but Amazon did not give me my money. It said it could not give the funds. What can you do in this case? Since I do not know English, I made the video call with an interpreter, but I think the interpreter explained some situations differently in the call and Amazon misunderstood me. How can I explain myself to Amazon again? What can I do to get my balance? Amazon did not act fairly in this case and unfairly confiscated my money. This is unacceptable. How did the identity verification accuse me of being a fake seller in the video call? I do not accept this. Please help me.

8件の閲覧
0件の返信
タグ:テクニカルサポート, 一時停止
返信
0件の返信
これ以上表示する投稿はありません
user profile
Seller_d5Wdu8Y5nWgSX

Fund request

I made a video call for a fund request but Amazon did not give me my money. It said it could not give the funds. What can you do in this case? Since I do not know English, I made the video call with an interpreter, but I think the interpreter explained some situations differently in the call and Amazon misunderstood me. How can I explain myself to Amazon again? What can I do to get my balance? Amazon did not act fairly in this case and unfairly confiscated my money. This is unacceptable. How did the identity verification accuse me of being a fake seller in the video call? I do not accept this. Please help me.

8件の閲覧
0件の返信
返信
user profile

Fund request

投稿者:Seller_d5Wdu8Y5nWgSX

8件の閲覧
0件の返信
返信
0件の返信
0件の返信
クイックフィルター
並べ替え
これ以上表示する投稿はありません
これ以上表示する投稿はありません

同様のディスカッション

同様のディスカッション