user profile
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Seller_4a50bJNUj37UI

Amazon japan market's dropshipping policy violatıon

Hello, dear my sales friends.

I was doing dropshipping on amazon and I was trained for it, but I violated the amazon dropshipping policy because the place where I was trained taught me this business model incorrectly.

My account is currently suspended, and no matter how many objections I made to amazon, I couldn't open my account.

Is there anyone who can help me with this?

I have read the Amazon dropshipping policy and now I know all the rules and I can do my job more accurately and sustainably now, but I can't open my account at this time.

Please, someone help me.

Sincerely.

0 replies
Tags:Suspended
0 replies
There are no more posts to display
user profile
Seller_4a50bJNUj37UI

I was doing dropshipping on amazon and I was trained for it, but I violated the amazon dropshipping policy because the place where I was trained taught me this business model incorrectly.

My account is currently suspended, and no matter how many objections I made to amazon, I couldn't open my account.

I have read the Amazon dropshipping policy and now I know all the rules and I can do my job more accurately and sustainably now, but I can't open my account at this time.

Please, someone help me.

Sincerely.

0 replies
user profile

by Seller_4a50bJNUj37UI

Please, someone help me.

Sincerely.

0 replies
0 replies
0 replies
Quick filters
Sort by