サインイン
user profile
サインイン
user profile
Seller_oI1l1DFZHS1hz

cannot "continue" in 2-factor verification

I just opened Japan seller account.

Need to do the 2-step verification.

I get the OTP, entered it, click "Continue", but the page just stays there and the "Continue" doesn't do anything.

I asked support, they gave the usual suggestions like clearing the cache, or try on a different browser, and I tried all of them, it's the same.

Anybody knows how to get over this?

Without this, now I can't access any information or setup in this account. I'm stuck!

18件の閲覧
1件の返信
タグ:セラーセントラル, 認証
返信
1件の返信
user profile
Jessica_Amazon_

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

I am sorry to hear of the issue you are experiencing.

I understand that you are not satisfied with support asking you to try different browsers and clearing cache but if they were to contact our technical teams it would be the first piece of advice they would give them before progressing.

Is there anything enabled in your browser/s that would prevent a new page opening or blocking pop-ups? You may also have to allow cookies if it was an option to accept or reject them, but that is only a suggestion.

I have logged into my amazon.co.jp selling account without any issue so it doesn't appear to be a technical issue.

Please let me know if you have further questions.

Jessica

これ以上表示する投稿はありません
user profile
Seller_oI1l1DFZHS1hz

I get the OTP, entered it, click "Continue", but the page just stays there and the "Continue" doesn't do anything.

I asked support, they gave the usual suggestions like clearing the cache, or try on a different browser, and I tried all of them, it's the same.

Without this, now I can't access any information or setup in this account. I'm stuck!

18件の閲覧
1件の返信
返信
user profile

投稿者:Seller_oI1l1DFZHS1hz

18件の閲覧
1件の返信
返信
1件の返信
1件の返信
クイックフィルター
並べ替え
user profile
Jessica_Amazon_

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

I understand that you are not satisfied with support asking you to try different browsers and clearing cache but if they were to contact our technical teams it would be the first piece of advice they would give them before progressing.

Is there anything enabled in your browser/s that would prevent a new page opening or blocking pop-ups? You may also have to allow cookies if it was an option to accept or reject them, but that is only a suggestion.

I have logged into my amazon.co.jp selling account without any issue so it doesn't appear to be a technical issue.

Jessica

これ以上表示する投稿はありません
user profile
Jessica_Amazon_

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

Jessica

user profile
Jessica_Amazon_

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

Jessica

返信
これ以上表示する投稿はありません

同様のディスカッション

同様のディスカッション

元の投稿に移動