Sign in
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Seller_ER4yO8zyh46lX

Buyer left TWO negative feedbacks on DAY OF DISPATCH asking for cancellation, customer service won't remove

A customer left TWO negative feedbacks on the DAY OF DISPATCH asking for cancellation of their two orders. Surely this is not a valid use of Feedback?

I tried using Feeback Manager but it was automatically denied. I opened cases on each, but they were automatically denied. I opened another case asking for human review - the case stayed open for a while, but then I was just told, again, that I could only remove feedback via Feedback Manager.

I don't make a lot of sales and don't get a lot of feedback, so this is really hurting my average.

Please could someone take a look and give proper consideration to removing these incorrect uses of Feedback

The two order numbers are posted in my case 2832266643.

2 replies
Tags:Customer, Negative reviews, Product reviews
2 replies
user profile
Ken_Amazon

Hi @Seller_ER4yO8zyh46lX,

Thank you for your post.

Sorry to say this, but this is the Seller Forum where sellers communicate with other sellers.

It is unlikely that you will get support from this place when you have already received response from Seller Support.

Here is the help page which you might want to check: Resolve or respond to buyer feedback

Ken

There are no more posts to display
user profile
Seller_ER4yO8zyh46lX

Buyer left TWO negative feedbacks on DAY OF DISPATCH asking for cancellation, customer service won't remove

A customer left TWO negative feedbacks on the DAY OF DISPATCH asking for cancellation of their two orders. Surely this is not a valid use of Feedback?

I tried using Feeback Manager but it was automatically denied. I opened cases on each, but they were automatically denied. I opened another case asking for human review - the case stayed open for a while, but then I was just told, again, that I could only remove feedback via Feedback Manager.

I don't make a lot of sales and don't get a lot of feedback, so this is really hurting my average.

Please could someone take a look and give proper consideration to removing these incorrect uses of Feedback

2 replies
user profile

by Seller_ER4yO8zyh46lX

2 replies
2 replies
2 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Ken_Amazon

Thank you for your post.

Sorry to say this, but this is the Seller Forum where sellers communicate with other sellers.

It is unlikely that you will get support from this place when you have already received response from Seller Support.

Here is the help page which you might want to check: Resolve or respond to buyer feedback

Ken

user profile
Ken_Amazon

Thank you for your post.

Ken

user profile
Ken_Amazon

Thank you for your post.

Ken