Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Seller_1uBfHjrBS1XEG

I can't verify my Amazon.jp account.

My Amazon.jp account is deactivated. I got a performance notification asking me for a utility bill. I have already attached several on different occasions, from the ACCOUNT STATUS section.

They are all rejected. I have already checked that the company address matches the address in Seller Central and it is correct.

This problem is causing me operational and financial problems for the company, as I have deactivated all the markets where the company operates (Japan and Europe).

From the Japan ACCOUNT STATUS, I cannot find the yellow CALL ME NOW button that appears in all markets. Does it not exist in Japan? I need to speak to an Amazon customer service agent to help me and explain why the account is not being verified correctly.

Thanks for any help you can give me!!!

0 replies
Tags:Account Health, Deactivated
0 replies
There are no more posts to display
user profile
Seller_1uBfHjrBS1XEG

My Amazon.jp account is deactivated. I got a performance notification asking me for a utility bill. I have already attached several on different occasions, from the ACCOUNT STATUS section.

They are all rejected. I have already checked that the company address matches the address in Seller Central and it is correct.

This problem is causing me operational and financial problems for the company, as I have deactivated all the markets where the company operates (Japan and Europe).

From the Japan ACCOUNT STATUS, I cannot find the yellow CALL ME NOW button that appears in all markets. Does it not exist in Japan? I need to speak to an Amazon customer service agent to help me and explain why the account is not being verified correctly.

0 replies
user profile

by Seller_1uBfHjrBS1XEG

0 replies
0 replies
0 replies
Quick filters
Sort by