Cartridge gas stove refers to a structure in which a container filled with liquefied petroleum gas is attached as a part or accessory, and includes a cassette stove (Cassette type stove, Grill, Teppanyaki, Takoyaki machine, Oden pot, Rice cooker Equipment, Oven), Cassette gas burner, Mini gas burner, Single burner, Twin burner, Two burner etc.
The sale of all products of this product type on the Amazon website must meet specified certification standards. To sell these products on Amazon, you must apply by submitting the following information and documents to this email address:
Documents per ASINs (please include the ASIN in the file name of the documents).
1. A copy of Notification of Business for Manufacturing Electrical Appliances or Importing Electrical Appliances. The copy must include a receipt stamp from the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (METI), and the table of Classification by Katashiki (a type of classification) ; Or the register information of manufacturing or import business on METI’s The Safety Portal Website (the Table of Classification by Katashiki must be included)
2. Photograph of label that contains a PSLPG mark (PSLPG mark, name of Notifier, name of registered conformity assessment bodies and date of manufacture/name of the container to be used/notes on use etc. must be legibly shown)
3. Proof of METI’s approval if there is a difference between the name of Notifier on the labels and the one in the Notification of Business
4. Self-Inspection records for finished products
5. Certificate of Compliance (issued by a registered conformity assessment body, the document should include valid term of certificate)
Related Standards and Regulations