Amazon requires all Fire extinguishers (contains the one of aerosols) to be approved by JFEII (Japan Fire Equipment Inspection Institute). Additionally, the items need to be stamped with a Kentei mark (Shobo mark for the one of aerosols).
Fire extinguisher is the fire-fighting equipment that people use to put out the fire, mainly used in the initial stage of ordinary fire. For more details, please refer to below page: http://www.jfeii.or.jp/pdf/lecture/01.pdf
Aerosol type simple fire extinguishing means is a small canned fire extinguisher which is carried out by means of spray and so on under the pressure of filling the gas of the extinguishing agent (air, nitrogen, helium or liquefied two acidified carbon). It is mainly used in the initial stage of the fire caused by the overheating of tempura hot pot oil in the family, the fire caused by the oil filling process of kerosene stove, and the small-scale ordinary fire. For more details, please refer to below page: http://www.jfeii.or.jp/pdf/lecture/18.pdf
The sale of all products of this product type on the Amazon website must meet specified certification standards. To sell these products on Amazon, you must apply by submitting the following information and documents to this email address:
Documents per ASINs (please include the ASIN in the file name of the documents).
1. Copies of invoices issued in the last 365 days. These should reflect your sales volume during that time and contain product(s)’ name, JAN Code(s), and model number* (*in cases where the JAN Code(s) is not identified in the invoices)
2. A document issues and sealed or signed by the manufacturer demonstrating that you are an authorized reseller
3. Documents showing that you are the manufacturer of each of the ASINs you are seeking approval to sell
1. Photographs of Kentei mark on the products (NS mark on the products) if they are aerosols
2. Photographs of the label (manufacturer's name, date of manufacture, etc.)
3. Picture of the entire product.