Smart plug is a device that can turn on / off the power supply of home appliances remotely by WiFi. Restricted smart plugs are those that both use as power supply and wireless equipment functionally.
The sale of all products of this product type on the Amazon website must meet specified certification standards. To sell these products on Amazon, you must apply by submitting the following information and documents to this email address:
Documents per ASINs (please include the ASIN in the file name of the documents).
If your products are in scope of Electric Appliances and Material Safety Law (PSE), your PSE related documents are required.
1. Certificate of Compliance (issued by a registered conformity assessment body, the document should include Technical Conformity (GITEKI) number on the label ).
2. Photographs of the label that contains a Technical Conformity mark (GITEKI).
1. Radio stations operating with extremely low power of emission compliance mark (ELP mark or TELEC mark), which must be shown at the product or the package
2. Documents that indicate the product is compatible with Radio stations operating with extremely low power of emission
1. Copy of Notification of Business for Manufacturing (or Importing) Electrical Appliances and Materials (the copy must have a receipt stamp from METI, and the Table of Classification by Katashiki must be included in the copy) ; Or the register information of manufacturing or import business on METI’s The Safety Portal Website (the Table of Classification by Katashiki must be included)
2. Photograph of label (PSE mark, name of the notifying supplier, name of registered conformity assessment bodies and rated voltage etc. must be legibly displayed on the product)
3. Certificate of Compliance (the document must be issued by one of registered conformity assessment bodies and confirmed Model No. of rated label)
4. Proof of METI’s approval if there is a difference between the name of Notifier in labels and the one in Notification of Business
5. Inspection record (all final products must be tested)
If your products have acquired S-mark certification, you can submit the following documents instead: