When you create an FBA shipping plan, you begin by selecting the products that you want to send to FBA. In Seller Central, this option is called Send/Replenish Inventory.
Inventory Amazon Fulfills is a list of all of the inventory for which you use FBA. If the product that you want to send isn't in the Inventory Amazon Fulfills list, check All Inventory View. If you find it there, select the checkbox in the left column, click Actions, and then click Change to Fulfilled by Amazon. For more information, see How to Change Listings to Fulfilled by Amazon.
Tip: If you want to change multiple products to Fulfilled by Amazon, select the checkbox for each of the products in the left column, click the Actions button at the top of the page, and then click Change to Fulfilled by Amazon.
If you can't find the product in either list, click the Add a product button at the top of the page to create a new offer. For more information, see Add One Product at a Time.
Add products to your shipping plan
After you confirm that the Fulfilled by attribute for all of the products that you want to send is set to Amazon:
- On the Inventory Amazon Fulfills page, in the left column, select the products you want to send to FBA. At the bottom of the page, make sure that Send/Replenish Inventory is selected in the drop-down list and click Go.
- On the Send/Replenish Inventory page, select one of the following:
- Create a new shipping plan
- Add to an existing shipping plan
- Confirm your Ship From address. This address is the location where the carrier will pick up your shipment. To update the address, click Ship from another address and type the new address.
- Select one fo the following pack types:
- Individual Products Each shipping box contains one or more products in different quantities and conditions.
- Case-Packed Products Each shipping box contains cases of products from the manufacturer. The case packs must contain the same item in the same quantities and in the same condition (for example, each case contains 25 of the same new items).
- Click Continue to begin the shipment creation workflow.